Is there any MOQ requirement ?
Yes, the minimum is 50,000 Yen without shipping fees. It’s also important to respect the minimum and/or multiples per items set. Usually, it’s minimum 2 per item and multiple.
How to place an order ?
Browse the product and select the set number in the pulldown menu, enter the quantity (in accordance with minimum/multiples). Click “add to cart”.
- Once your order is ready, go to your cart, check all the quantities, and click “checkout”.
- Enter your email, billing and shipping address and click “continue”.
- Select your convenient payment method and validate.
- If you choose to pay on Paypal, you’ll be directed to Paypal platform.
- Once the order is confirmed, you’ll receive an automatic order confirmation email.
- Most of the products are made to order. The lead time is about 2 months.
- You’ll be informed within 24 to 72 hours is all your items are available.
- If an item is not available and you’ve already paid online, we’ll contact you for switching or refunding.
- For a first order paid via bank transfer, parcel is sent as soon as payment is received.
- Shipment delivered within 4-5 business days by EMS/DHL.
What are the payment options ?
With certain specific exceptions, every order must be paid in full before dispatch.
You can either pay directly online with your credit card or your Paypal account, or make a bank transfer.
- American Express
- Diners Club
– If your order is less than 60 000 Yen : online payment is compulsory (credit card or Paypal account)
– If your order is 60 001Yen and more : online payment OR bank transfer.
Please note that if you use bank transfer, or credit card for an order of more than 120,000 Yen, there will be a transfer charge of 4000 Yen which you must pay at your end. These fees will be added to the final invoice.
Prices do not include VAT and customs fees. Payment of taxes and duties will be charged to the client by Delivery company after the delivery.
How much is shipping ?
Shipping cost depends on the volume of your order. Except in the case of a prior arrangement, all deliveries will be made by Japan Post, DHL, UPS, FedEx, etc . Express delivery for receipt within 48 hours can be arranged on demand.
The shipping cost indicated is only a rough estimation (high estimation). Real shipping cost is only known once the parcel is ready, but it’s usually between 20 and 25% of the total of your order.
If the final shipping cost is eventually less expensive than the one estimated, we simply deduce it from your initial payment on Credit card or Paypal. If it’s more expensive, we confirm your initial payment as it is and send you another money request for the remaining.